Monday, March 30, 2009

Beep Beep Beep

We interrupt this sightseeing trip to bring you this delightful announcement.

Delightful Announcement

I'm SO excited... I got an award. And what's even more exciting than the award is finding out I have a reader that I didn't know I had! Whoo Hoo!!!! And that means I have a bloggy friend that I didn't know I had. How fun is that? Way way fun!

Melanie, aka "An Uncool Mom" passed the Friendship Award on to me. Thank you, Melanie!
You all need to stop by her blog, Innermost Thoughts of an Uncool Mom (click here) and say hi. She has a nice blog, and be sure to read all the way to the bottom of her page. She has a picture of our new president who, we all know, is way too dependent on the teleprompter. I laughed and laughed, and for the first time, applauded the man. Finally something he does really well!

In acceptance of the award, I say thank you. Like the other awards that gracious bloggers have bestowed to me, I thank God and give Him all honor and glory. I blog for Him.

Now to follow the rules and pass this along to five other friendly bloggers.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to those bloggers who must choose at least 5 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

So, it is my honor to give the Friendship Award to these 5 bloggers:

1. Tricia @ Mundane Musings and Humdrum Happenings because she is one of my daughters and my daughters are my three best friends in this whole wide world. She has a nice blog and some very cute pictures of my perfect grandchildren. Stop on over!

2. Alene has a beautiful blog and ministry to women. She appreciates friendships and recently blogged about it! You'll be blessed from your visit.

3. A man who calls himself Walter Mitty but is sometimes known by his friends as Dave, has an interesting and unique blog--Proverbs 30:2. He gets this award because in real life, he really is a friendly guy! Go see for yourself.

4. Mom's Ministry, and More is a very welcoming, helpful, informative, funny, provoking, encouraging, ... Well you just need to check it out for yourself. Tell Stonefox I said hello.

5. Travis calls himself The Blundering Discoverer. He is a good writer and a Texan. Everyone knows how friendly Texans are! Be sure to visit him and say howdy!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your award! You have a lovely blog.

Travis said...

Thanks so much for the token of friendship! I've been on the road and out of pocket, but I don't want you to think I've ignored your gesture. I'll be faithful to pass this award along to others when I get a chance to settle in.
Thanks again, Tex!