Friday, October 3, 2008

The Movie

I've been busy. There's nothing like spending a few days with the grandkids! The computer has taken a back seat. I've been soaking up kisses and hugs, reading board books, cherishing giggles, and pulling the little red wagon. In general, I've been having the time of my life.
I hope you all are just dying to know what I thought about the Fireproof movie. It was great. I was very pleased to see how the quality of this film is improved so much over Facing The Giants. And the story line... Oh my goodness. At times I felt like I was a fly on the wall observing moments in my own marriage. Some scenes made me want to squirm in my seat because they were so true to life. Kirk Cameron was better than he's ever been. (That's my opinion.)

I laughed and I cried. If you've seen the movie, you'll understand when I say I loved the next door neighbors! I bet you did too. And if you have not seen the film yet, well, you need to. It is well worth the seven bucks you'll spend. Over the next week or two more theaters are adding the film to their list. Check to see where it is in your area.
Please leave your comments about the movie. I'd like to hear what you thought of it. Would you like to see more movies like this? Let someone know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, kisses and hugs. Who would trade that?

Brittney said...

I am so happy for you that you got to see your granddaughters. Looks like a place I would love to be.

I guess you are on your way to Alabama. Hope you have an uneventful trip!

Lavonda Pflug said...

Hey ladies,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. Watch for a new post soon. I'm trying to get settled in here in Mobile. I hope to be back to blogging VERY soon!

Anonymous said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... it was great to see such a different-flavored movie on the regular, big screen