Monday, July 14, 2008

More Reality

Again, today has been one of those days when reality jumps up and slaps me in the face.

I've been working for two days trying to get our riverboat ride posted. Between slow connection, blogger problems and flickr foul ups I'm frustrated to the extreme.

Then my mother called me this morning and told me that my grandmother is in the hospital. It looks like she will be going home--to that glorious eternal rest in the arms of Christ--very soon.

I need to start getting things situated so I can go home. Rick is almost done here, so we can start home as early as tomorrow with at least a four day drive ahead of us, or I can fly by myself...

I hate making decisions that are necessitated out of the unknown. For now, I'll take a shower and do some more laundry...while I wait.

I'll keep working on getting those photos uploaded, but we may be gone from Connecticut before I get it all done! Oh how nice is high-speed Internet!

No comments: