Tag, you're IT! What's it?
Whatever IT is, I guess that's what I am. (At least for this post.) Carol over at Choose Joy tagged me a few days back. I'm just now getting around to playing. (I never was any good at the game.) I'm supposed to tell you 7 weird or random things about myself.
1. My name--all of it! Lavonda is not common. My parents dreamt of me while watching an animated Walt Disney movie so my second name is the same as, well, a four-legged supporting character. My maiden name (Formway) is the made up American version of a I-can't-pronounce-or-spell-it German name. When my great-great-great (I don't know how many greats) grandfather came here from Germany, he made up a name that Americans could pronounce, thus all Formways in the U.S. are related. The name has almost ceased to exist.
2. I was in the third grade for only two weeks.
3. When I was a little girl, I used to pretend I was a horse or a cow.
4. During my life I've collected rocks, thimbles, and recipes, but not dust.
5. I usually sleep through movies. (At home, not in the theater.)
6. I look a lot like my mother.
7. I never lived in a town until I got married (at the age of 17).
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people.
How about if I just tag all 10 of my followers? (Except Carol) Take time to click on their pictures. Some of them have blogs and some don't. But they are all nice people. Those of you who don't blog, just leave your comments or you 7 things here for us all to enjoy. You bloggers, blog about your 7 things and then run out and tag someone else. Okay? Be sure to share links and all that jazz.
Thanks for playing.
23 hours ago